OMANIAE is a non-governmental organization (NGO) established as a result of concern about the conditions of entry, stay and the life of undocumented migrants, the lack of a comprehensive migration policy and the ever-growing incidents of xenophobia.
- To help generate training programs for undocumented migrants.
- To reduce the fatalities through irregular migration over the desert and sea and by educating African migrants about the real condition living as undocumented migrants in Europe under the O.N.P (OMANIAE Network Platform).
- To publish flyers, newspapers, magazines, posters, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, and other allied works for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
- To organize forums, seminars, camps etc. To impact moral values, and methods of developing self-confidence.
- To raise funds through the collection, Initiatives, Concert, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of the aims and objectives of OMANIAE.
- To undertake any other work or assignment that may be for the general welfare of our members and to identify and nurture exceptionally talented women and support their initiatives.
Our primary objectives are going to be put in methods through activities by which the unachievable will be achieved