WHAT IS O.N.P?
OMANIAE Network Platform is set up to bring together undocumented migrants living in the Diaspora, Abroad and those willing to embark on irregular migration to seek greener pastures to acquire skills.
The introduction of the O.N.P gives our members the opportunity to freely enroll in the empowering programs which seeks to enhance their life socially and economically. This platform cuts across Europe to African as a foot stool to fight against the fatalities in irregular migration.
10 VALUES ON OMANIAE ID CARD UNDER THE OMANIAE NETWORK PLATFORM
– This platform is designed to give protection and turning point for undocumented Migrants.
– To bring together irregular migrants to benefit the information on the voluntary return program.
– This platform is designed to give hope and insight to our bidirectional projects.
– To prepare migrants mindset by linking them to families and friends home.
– By giving migrants a room to do compare their present condition and opportunities thereof in Africa.
– To empower migrants economically, psychologically, socially and re-integrate them about making a good choice in decision making.
– To tell the world, the true living condition of undocumented migrants in Europe.
– Opportunity for migrants to have time to rethink about their problem and status.
–It helps reduce the budget of government expenditure on deportation, that is by giving a unify continuous reintegration program.
OMANIAE data, and background information on irregular migrants is well established.
Lack of fear of deportation has led 80% African migrants to live with wrong information. This network is to reach the unreachable for them to benefit the right information, irrespective of Procedural issues and general information.